Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Emmy!

This cake was a joy to do. You see it was for a very special little girl, Emmy!
She was turning 5 and wanted a pretty pink and purple cake with polka dots! So girly! I love those kinds of cakes! Her momma also put in an order for 22 cupcakes for Emmy to take to school and share with her friends. Lots of fun I say!



It was kind of nerve wracking sending this cake on its way. I always get nervous. You never know what people will think, not to mention if they will like how it tastes!
I did receive some great news from her mom though, after they picked up the cake, Emmy said, "My cake is not good, not great, but BRILLIANT!"
Needless to say, I slept well knowing that!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soo cute!!!

Cami said...

Not only was it brilliant, but cute and delicious!

Karen Shock said...

We drove by your old apt. yesterday and Drew said he can't believe how much he misses you guys... I told him I feel the same exact way :)! We love you guys! Oh, and your cakes are way cool!!!!